Thursday, December 18, 2008

LADYBUG.....ahhhhhh!!!!!!

Ella Rose is one tough cookie, she is pretty much fearless......except when it comes to ladybugs!?! We found her Kryptonite. So now when she acts up or talks back.....you guessed it- 2 minutes in the corner with a ladybug--ha ha ....just kidding... but she is afraid of lady bugs. I found this one on the Christmas tree. She was interested at first....then.....well.....the pics say it all.

4 comments:

amie979 said...

HAHA She is SOO cute! My grandma has issues with ladybugs also!!

Tara L. said...

Cute Blog Heidi. My daughter is afraid of funny things too. My mom used to have these fuzzy slippers and Lindsay wouldn't go near her if she had them on. Kids are so cute. I love the name Ella too. That is what I wanted to name my daughter.

Matt and Carla said...

A ladybug...that's so funny! Isn't someone else I know afraid of bugs? It seems like
I remember a certain Ellas mom not being too fond of buggie bugs as well? (Or maybe it was Kaiya with spiders or something.)Either way, very cute & funny pictures!

Krista said...

The poor thing - traumatized by a ladybug! very funny!